You might be surprised at how many ways Managed Print Services (MPS) can improve your business. While cost is often the main driver for exploring MPS, its value can touch many other areas of your organization.
You won’t know how much until you have an MPS assessment. That’s the first step in learning where and how MPS can transform your document environment.Have a look at this list and see how many challenges apply to your organization. You can gain valuable insights and guidance from an MPS assessment if you struggle with:
1. Escalating costs of existing print infrastructure
2. Mandate to reduce print costs
3. Balancing operating expense versus capital spending
4. No ability to track and measure print environment
5. Managing multi-vendor environment with multiple supplier contracts
6. High concentration of desktop devices
7. Distributed offices and multiple locations
8. Autonomous departments making their own buying decisions
Strategic, Process and Market Considerations
9. Little understanding of how printed documents get used
10. Print infrastructure not aligned to business needs
11. Increasing focus on operational efficiency due to competitive pressures
12. High degree of security and compliance requirements
Even if you experience just a few of these, MPS can bring significant change. The more problems MPS can solve for you, the better your ROI. An MPS assessment offers data-driven guidance for fast, long-lasting improvements. You may need Managed Print Services far more than you realize.
Contact us, your authorized Xerox partner for your assessment today.